Admissions for all programs can be made anytime as long as a space is available. Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers remain with the same set of peers and teaching teams throughout the school.
Choosing the right daycare for your child can be challenging. We are here to help to make the process smoother and as simple as possible. Here are our steps:
1. Fill up the contact form
2. Schedule a tour (virtual or in-person)
3. When you are ready to enroll, fill up the enrollment form through Docusign
4. Sign up with Brightwheel when you get the notification
5. Pay the registration fee and the deposit through Brightwheel
6. Get a checklist of what to bring, along with the forms you need to get started. Download, print, and complete the packet for your next visit.
7. Should your family have additional enrollment considerations, please note we have specific paperwork for children with Special Needs, Severe Allergies, and Blood Glucose/Diabetes Management needs.